We exists to help women create systems in their lives to ease the “mental load” and reduce the physical and emotional clutter in their homes, phones, calendars and minds. Let us help you move from stress, to less and live a life of more!
For daily hints & tips follow me at:
Are you ready to step out of the physical & emotional clutter that surrounds you & craft a home and life that brings you joy?
Let’s see, are you:
* Waking up tired and escaping into your phone before you say hello to anyone?
* Seeing “stuff” everywhere when you look around your home and do you hide it in a spare room when friends visit?
* Trying to keep a tidy home but it feels like your kids destroy it after 5 minutes?
* Struggling to wash, dry and put clothes away so washing baskets don’t become wardrobes?
* Never finding time to exercise, catch up with friends or have “me time”?⠀
* Trying to budget so you have enough money to pay the bills and still save for, plan and actually leave your home for more than a 24 hour holiday?
* Juggling all the work/life balls in the air but feel like you can’t keep doing it forever?
* Wanting to go on an actual date with your partner rather than the current “ships passing in the night” connection you currently have?
Hi, I’m Bridget Johns, your declutter coach and life organiser! My intuitive, supportive and encouraging style of coaching is for you if you’re tired and overwhelmed trying to juggle ALL the work/life/home balls in the air. I’m here to be your coach, cheerleader and accountability buddy. Together we will take a good hard look at all the balls you are juggling. We will sort through and work out what’s truly important in your life and as part of the process will we craft a decluttered and welcoming home for you. ⠀
I was the woman answering yes to the above questions. I was a sleep deprived mum and a perfectionist – paralysed by the tasks that look too big to complete so why bother starting them? I burnt the candle at both ends trying to be the best mother and career woman I could be but I was floundering at both. That was almost six years ago and I can honestly say speaking up, asking for help and accepting it has made me a better and happier person. When I started making the consistent and small steps to put myself first, other areas of my life became simpler, I became calmer and our family life became oh so much better!
By filling up my cup first, I had more energy and motivation to be a calmer and more loving mother, wife, employee and friend. With lots of study along the way, I was led to build Be Simply Free and support you! I’d love to help YOU find YOU! Are you ready to accept my support?⠀⠀
If so, let’s work together over 12 weeks to shape achievable long term changes in your home and your life. I will be your accountability buddy, cheerleader, guide and coach. You will make the changes but I will be by your side to keep the momentum rolling.
I am all about REAL LIFE ORGANISING and finding ways to remove the weight of clutter from my clients lives.
As a professional organiser I can help in a number of ways:
– I provide you with a second set of hands. We will work together to go through your space to sort, declutter and organise your possessions in a way that makes sense for you.
– I provide a fresh set of eyes. Sometimes when you look at a problem for too long, you can’t find the solution. I can help you look at things from a different angle.
– I can help you set goals and customise a plan to create a home that you love.
– I offer moral support and guidance. It can be overwhelming and stressful tackling clutter on your own. I will be a voice of reason and motivation that will keep you on track. My aim is to ensure you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible, with me by your side, during this journey. Consider me a friend who comes to help you clear the clutter and restore order.
– I will help you to re-home your unwanted items, in the most responsible manner possible, so that they no longer burden you.
– I can offer creative storage solutions and even save you time by purchasing them on your behalf.
– I will help you implement maintenance strategies so that you will be able to maintain your newly found clutter free home.
We are a Construction and commercial detailed cleaning in Adelaide and surrounds.
Hi, I’m Gabrielle and I pride myself on attention to detail and impeccable cleaning and quality control for renovations, new builds, construction, commercial and industry premises.
I have years of experience working alongside the building industry and meeting the strictest and most stringent of expectations for detailed cleans. I am passionate about creating a fun and happy environment for my team and I love the business I have created.
My kiddies even wear my Wall To Wall logo hoodies! Being a hard working business owner and single parent has taught me enormous value for quality time and making the most of every moment each day presents. I wouldn’t have it any other way.